GUEPARD stands for "GUaranteed Efficiency for PAReto optimal solutions Determination in multiobjective combinatorial optimization problems", a French scientific project (2010 - 2012) supported by the ANR (French Research Agency). It includes 3 partners: LIP6, LAMSADE, LINA (for more informations, see Members). The project is divided into five complementary tasks that cover the main scientific questions to be dealt with in any multiobjective combinatorial optimization study:
- Analysis of instances of MOCO problems, library of instances (leader: A. Przybylski).
- Complexity and approximability of multiobjective combinatorial optimization problems (leader: C. Bazgan).
- Exact methods for the determination of the Pareto set (leader: X. Gandibleux).
- Efficient approximation algorithms for the Pareto set with provable guarantees (leader D. Vanderpooten).
- Preference-based optimization for compromise search (leader: P. Perny).
Projet Leader : Patrice Perny (contact : patrice[dot]perny[at]lip6.fr)